Friday, May 20, 2011

One Chapter, 58 Verses, 58 Posts

Starting on Monday, I'll be launching a new project that will last on into December.

Every Monday and Friday, I'll be posting a blog on one verse from 1 Corinthians 15. I'll start on Monday with a post on verse one, followed by verse two on Friday, then on and on.

I'm not sure what to expect from this. Some posts will be 3 or 4 sentences, some will be closer to 3 or 4 pages. Some will be deeply theological, some personal, some utterly ridiculous (for example read verse 29 and try to figure out what I'll do with that). Sometimes, I'll try to break down the meaning of the verse, other times the application, and other times I'll just isolate one word or phrase and focus on it alone.

It should be fun. This chapter is packed with important Truths. It challenges the skeptic to ask who Jesus is, it challenges the believer to ask "Do I really believe this?", and it challenges everyone who has a future (that's all of us) to ask what that means.

Join me on it!

0 comments: